at Woodland Park Manor
We love to speak with our guests!
We’re available 9 to 9 everyday to answer questions, help with reservations or special requests.
Phone: 951-659-2657 or 877-659-2657 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a two night minimum for most weekends (and longer for holidays!) at our Idyllwild cabin rentals. We will offer a one night stay on an occasional weekend, so feel free to ask anytime!
- Woodland Park Manor Office hours are 9:00-9:00 (90% of the time!)
- Check-in time is 3:00, Check-out time is 11:00.
- Pets are welcome in our Cottages at Woodland Park, the Cottage in the Woods, Stonewood, Ridge Dome, Hill Top, Wildwoods and Hamlet’s Nest.
- We ask that you keep pets off the furniture and do not leave them alone.
- We cannot allow pets in the pool area. We charge a $25.00 pet fee in our Cottages.
- Wireless Internet Service is available in all our accommodations. Our “mountain” WiFi is stronger in some locations than others so please ask us if a strong signal is important for you!
- We require at least 10 days notice on any cancellation (up to 90 days for holidays, larger groups or longer reservations).
- All linens are provided for you.
- All kitchens are equipped.
- All Cottages and Cabins have a TV and VCR/DVD.
- All our Cottages and Cabins are non-smoking.
- Our Pool is open Memorial Day through September (weather permitting!)
- Woodland Park Manor special discounts are not available during holiday or peak periods.
- As required by Riverside County, we have installed exterior noise monitors at all our Vacation Rental Cabins. They do not listen or record. They only report excessive noise levels.