We offer an exclusive selection of Idyllwild Vacation Rental cabins. From cozy, charming cabins for just two to unique, elegant cabins for many more, we have the perfect choice for your mountain enjoyment in Idyllwild and Pine Cove.
All our Idyllwild Vacation Rentals have a fully equipped kitchen and all linens are provided. All have telephone or cell service. All have TV and VCR/DVD. All have gas BBQ’s. All have WiFi. Some have Hot Tubs and most welcome pets. There is a $45-55.00 cleaning fee for each of the cabin rentals listed below. While staying in our Vacation Rentals, you are welcome to come enjoy our Pool in the Pines here at Woodland Park.
A True Mountain Beauty!
This classic Idyllwild retreat offers the perfect mountain experience with beautiful craftsmanship, all the comfort you could wish for and an acre of woods to explore.
A spacious log cabin with room inside and out to enjoy time with family and friends in this very special space!
- Knotty Pine Interior
- Open Beam Ceilings
- Rock Fireplace
- Well equipped Kitchen and Dining area
- Pool Table
- Master Suite with a king bed and jet tub with shower
- Second bedroom with a king bed
- Second bath with a corner shower
- Loft with XL trundle twin beds
- 65“ Smart TV
- Central heat and A/C
- Front and back decks, propane grill
- Carport with electric car charging outlet
- Washer Dryer
- Dogs welcome
$280.00 per night
All the comforts of today with a touch of yesterday!
A classic mountain cabin with all original woodwork, wagon wheel lights, vintage décor and kitchenware.
- Knotty Pine Interior
- Comfy seating around a traditional brick fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen with a Keurig coffeemaker and a French Press
- Accommodates 4 people with two bedrooms-one with a King bed and one with a Queen bed
- One bathroom with a tub/shower combo
- Air Conditioning, WiFi
- On a beautifully wooded half acre with open forest view
- Blocks from Humber Park and trails into the San Jacinto Wilderness
- Two miles from the center of the village
- Pets welcome
$200.00 per night
A Classic Mountain Cabin for your Idyllwild getaway!
On a small private lane, just three blocks from the village, this cabin offers both seclusion and a very easy walk to town!
- Beautiful knotty pine interior.
- A charming living room with a brick fireplace, a smart TV and DVD player.
- A fully equipped kitchen, with a dining table.
- Accommodates 4 with two cozy bedrooms, each with a queen bed and an electric fireplace.
(A sofa bed allows for 2 more)
- One bathroom with a tub/shower combo.
- Enjoy two decks, one in front and one in back, and spend time in our beautiful woods.
- A fire pit on the back deck adds to the mountain experience.
- Air Conditioning
- Dogs are welcome! WiFi and propane BBQ provided.
$200.00 per night
Hamlet’s Nest is a remarkable cabin, with features rarely found in Idyllwild!
With 6 bedrooms and 4 baths, this spacious cabin accommodates up to 12 people.
A spectacular view, swimming pool and hot tub, Game Room with a pool table and a play structure in the backyard make this the perfect cabin for mountain fun.
- Living Room with an amazing view
- Second Living Room with a extra large TV
- Kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops
- A/C on the upper level
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Kitchen with dining area and a large formal dining room
- Cable TV and WiFi
- Game Room with a pool table, pin ball and a classic table arcade game with PacMan and many other games.
- Borders the National Forest
- Play Structure in the backyard
- 5 minutes to the village
- Pets welcome
- Non- smoking
- The cleaning fee for this cabin is $150.00.
Hamlet’s Nest rents $750 per night with discounts available for longer stays.
Hill Top is a unique cabin, with a HOT TUB, nestled in the trees, high on a hill. Large windows and decks all around offer beautiful views of the forest. This cabin sleeps 6 with three bedrooms , each with a queen bed, two bathrooms, a fireplace, a beautiful kitchen and dining area with a view into the treetops! With a deck along three sides of the cabin, and a beautiful new HOT TUB, it is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the woods. Two of the bedrooms have private decks for just two! With this beautiful tree top view, please take note that this cabin has a quite a few steps up to the entrance. This Vacation Rental provides you with WiFi and Air Conditioning for the warmer summer days. Pets welcome. Non smoking. Hill Top rents for $260.00 per night.
Oak Leaf is a charming cabin with a perfect country touch!
This cabin has a beautiful rock fireplace in a cozy living room with large windows. With two uniquely decorated country bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the other with two twin beds, Oak Leaf comfortably sleeps four. It has one full bathroom.
Nicely equipped kitchen with new quartz countertops and a pretty dining area surrounded with windows.
Enjoy Oak Leaf’s roomy deck encircled with trees!
For a group larger than 4, you can add the Lilac Cottage….a separate downstairs apartment offering a nice living room with a rock fireplace, one bedroom with a king bed, a bathroom and a kitchen.
Oak Leaf is surrounded by pretty garden areas with oaks, lilacs, pines and cedars and is in an ideal location, with easy access to our park and pool at Woodland Park, and within walking distance to the village. WiFi included. No Smoking Sorry, no pets
$240.00 with Lilac Cottage.
The Ridge Dome
Tucked in the trees, this unique dome cabin offers a peaceful Idyllwild vacation rental setting for a great mountain getaway. The living room has a fireplace, many large windows and walls that showcase the creative woodwork of the dome. One bedroom downstairs with trundle twin beds. An upstairs loft has a king bed and skylights that offer a view of the stars. Two bathrooms one with a shower and the other with a jacuzzi tub. Central Heat and Air Conditioning. This cabin will accommodate 4-6 people and has WiFi . The pretty garden and a HOT TUB on the back deck makes this a perfect place to enjoy our mountain beauty. Non-smoking
Pets welcome. Fully fenced for your smaller dogs with a 42″ fence!
A classic mountain cabin in a secluded location right on the creek in Fern Valley. This Idyllwild vacation rental has a living room with a wonderful rock fireplace and floor to ceiling windows with a gorgeous view into the woods. Two bedrooms, both with king size beds. Large kitchen and two bathrooms in this Idyllwild Vacation rental. Spacious deck on the creek. Beautiful wooded location. Free wireless internet. Guest House with additional queen bed and bathroom also available. Accommodating up to 4 people ( or 6 people, with the guest house). Non-smoking
Sorry, no pets
$275.00/night with Guest House
A unique cabin with a breathtaking view of the mountains. Enjoy the view in a HOT TUB on the deck. The knotty pine interior, open beam ceiling and a beautiful fireplace on a raised brick hearth add to the mountain charm. 52″ flat panel TV in the living room. Kitchen and two bathrooms with showers in our Idyllwild vacation rental. This cabin will accommodate 5 guests, with a bedroom with a king bed and a loft area, with a queen and one twin. In the secluded Stonewood area, above Pine Cove, this cabin is about 5 miles from the village. Air Conditioning and Washer/Dryer. WiFi ( the remote location of this cabin means even with the best WiFi service available, the signal can be weak at times). Non-smoking
Some pets allowed